Who can apply for a GNeuS grant? What are the eligibility criteria for a GNeuS grant?
The eligibility criteria for a GNeuS grant are:
- possession of a doctoral degree or at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience;
- at least one original publication in a peer-reviewed journal;
- background in a neutron scattering technique;
- a complete application package submitted through the GNeuS portal (including CV and detailed research plan);
- the proposed research programme may include up to three secondments with at least one mandatory secondment in a non-academic partner organisation;
- MSCA mobility rules: researchers may not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in the country of their host organization (MLZ, Germany) for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the co-funded programme’s call deadline. Compulsory national service, short stays such as holiday and time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, are not taken into account.