GNeuS will organize its remote interviews of the candidates selected after the applications’ evaluation.
Some tips for applicants:
– Remember that the first impression is decisive. So pay particular attention to the first few minutes (your dress code, the vue behind you, your attitude).
– Smile, greet your interlocutor warmly, and speak confidently.
– Master the technique (if you can, do a few tests beforehand, prepare a B plan if your Wi-Fi fails …)
– Anticipate and get prepared for the interview (your background, your project, your motivation, a few questions, remind the evaluation criteria)
– End the video interview by giving your appreciation and perspectives.
You are ready, good luck for the final race!