Which is the source of the funds used to finance the GNeuS project?

GNeuS is a COFUND project where the EU provides about 40% of the needed funds and the three MLZ partners FZJ, TUM and HEREON match the remaining 60%. In particular, 33, 10 and 2 grants are financed by FZJ, TUM and HEREON, respectively.